Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 2: Meetings

Today we met with two people from Blackboard F2F (Face to Face). They were really in town to have a meeting with another university, but it was great that they took the time to come by and have a visit. They were genuinely interested in our plan, asked us good questions and also asked us about our experience at Blackboard World. All in all it was a great meeting and I am feeling pretty good.


In the afternoon, I met with two people who work in Continuing Studies. We talked about their timeline and they asked that their August courses be left on the old server. I believe this is a fair enough request since they start August 14th. I also showed them the basic interface of the new system. They didn't react in a negative manner. I believe all will be fine.

No comments: